Well, it is a new year and in many, many ways a new me. What am I working on now? Quite a few things, actually. I am fully aware of how much I need to update this website as well (a few things have been published or are soon to be since the last update).
In no particular order, here they are. I hope to release all by the end of the year:
1. The Best Spice (final edits) – Dark Fantasy – Aiming for a well-known SciFi/Fantasy magazine for publishing – Asterius seeks to satiate his appetites in a desolate tavern. He finds what he is looking for, and so much more…
2. WAVEs (final edits before re-release) – Historical Thriller – A young woman mourns the death of her father by honoring him the only way she can.
3. Who Knows Where (final edits) – Literary – A man loses his job, falls into a depression, and contemplates his next move.
4. Not Yet Dark (rewrites) – Thriller – A man seeks vengeance for the mindless death of his daughter, but realizes too late he has taken it too far. Based on Bob Dylan’s Masters of War.
5. Sweet Caroline (developing) – Horror – For an anthology call – Set in the late 1980s. A struggling thrash-metal band travels to a backwater bar in the Appalachian mountains, only to get attacked by werewolves… and survive.
6. Evil Minds (developing) – Science Fiction\Political Thriller – For an anthology call – This is a prequel to my story ‘Endless Skies‘ in A Contract of Words. When the Earth’s future starts to look bleak, Teri and Michelle sign up for a program that promises to save Humanity. Based on Black Sabbath’s War Pigs.
7. The Devil You Know (developing) – Horror – A family vacation takes a turn into the deadly unknown when their camper breaks down in the Jersey Pine Barrens late at night, and comes under attack by an unkown force.
Let me know which of these interests you the most!